Why do bubbles hold their shape? How does an electric circuit work? What makes popcorn pop? Can an egg bounce? If you thought that science could only be practised wearing white coats in a sterile laboratory, think again! A brilliant way to link the STEM/STEAM themes being taught at school back to your home in a fun and fascinating way. Perfect for budding scientists who love to ask… ‘why?’
Activities include: making slime, baking-soda fizz, coloured celery, invisible ink, soda bottle ecosystem and many more.
- Designed to make science exciting and relatable to all children.
- The book is aimed at children aged 7–11 years old
- Each project has easy-to-follow, illustrated scientific information explaining how the experiment works.
- Teaches children about crafting skills and features simple projects aimed at parents with little or no crafting experience.
- Most projects can be made with items already in the house.