Build skills for pre-kindergarten (ages 3 to 5) with this reusable reading, writing, and math workbook from the Ready to Learn series.
Ready to Learn: Write and Wipe Pre-Kindergarten Workbook builds the foundational skills in reading, writing, and math that children ages 3 to 5 will need when they arrive in kindergarten. Pre-kindergarteners can practice number and letter tracing, explore shapes and patterns, and develop fine motor skills in exercises that adhere to the Common Core State Standards for the pre-K level. Kids can complete and redo the skill-building activities as often as they like using the included dry-erase pen. Simply wipe clean and do it all over again.
- Helps pre-kindergarteners gain confidence in their academic skills.
- Write-and-wipe format allows for skill reinforcement and practice.
- Includes write-and-wipe marker.
- Useful tool to prepare for pre-K or as a review tool before kindergarten.
- Meets Common Core State Standards.
- 60 full-color and illustrated pages.