• Features hilarious text with unexpected turns and fun rhymes
• Wacky suggestions make this prime for constant giggles and repeat reading
• Author Adam Rex has a funny, smart, and relatable style
How do you get gum out of your hair—a pair of scissors? Butter? The cat? Call your aunt, she’ll know what to do. She doesn’t? Try the fire department!
With each page turn, this situation—relatable to any family—grows stickier and more desperate.
• A wonderful blend of light wordplay, zany humor, and a timeless topic
• Perfect for fans of The Day the Crayons Quit and If You Ever Want to Bring an Alligator to School, Don’t!
• Great gift for parents, grandparents, teachers, librarians, booksellers, and educators who are looking for a funny, relatable tale to read out loud
• Add it the the shelf with books like We Don’t Eat Our Classmates by Ryan T. Higgins, The Legend of Rock Paper Scissors by Drew Daywalt, and The Bad Seed by Jory John.