What if we said you could discover a new book, drink several cups-worth of coffee or tea, and access the discussion part of a book club without ever leaving your home?
What if we told you the books are handpicked by us, the coffee/tea is local, and you can take part (or not) in the discussion whenever you want?
Well, you can and they are! Epilogue’s Read of the Month Club is now a monthly subscription service where you can choose:
- one of three books handpicked by our booksellers
- bag of Carrboro Coffee Roasters coffee or a 6oz box of Killer Toffee
- to participate in our virtual discussion boards for each book
What you can expect from us:
- time-buried treasures, small press discoveries, queer characters, dark humor, underrepresented voices, not-canon-but-should-be classics, absurdist themes, books in translation…basically, a collection of the non-traditional titles you know we love
- the occasional surprise (chocolate bars, anyone?)
- free shipping
- an email at the end of each month reminding you to choose your next pick (while your subscription lasts)
Pick a book below to get started on your next reading adventure!
September’s Book Choices:
Book 1: Orange Eat Creeps by Grace Krilanovich
Book 2: From Hell to Breakfast by Meghan Tifft
“What could be more perfect for spooky season than a book about a woman whose boyfriend thinks he’s Dracula? This surreal novel will take you to a charming small town and leave you thirsting for more 🧛♂️”
Book 3: I Know What I Saw by Linda S. Godfrey
“This is less a narrative on what creeps in the shadows and more a collection of unaltered tales from those who experienced the unexplainable first hand. The journalistic narrative style will both inform and terrify, making it essential for anyone interested in the unknown. Be aware, you will soon begin wondering what is looking back at you in the woods just beyond sight.”