Encanto tells the tale of an extraordinary family, the Madrigals, who live deep in the mountains of Colombia, in a magical house, in a vibrant town, in a wondrous, charmed place called an Encanto.
Inspired by characters and scenes from Encanto, this brightly illustrated picture book celebrates Antonio’s gift day! The young boy learns he can communicate with animals and tours his new, magical bedroom alongside his amazing family.
It’s a birthday party the Encanto will never forget!
Check out these other best-selling fan favorites:
- Encanto Middle Grade Novel
- Luca: Silenzio, Bruno!: When in Doubt, Shout It Out!
- Toy Story 4: Forky in Craft Buddy Day
- Coco: Miguel and the Grand Harmony
- Finding Dory: Three Little Words