Sup team, so guess what this weekend is?! Yeah, yeah – Halloween. But it’s also our 1 year anniversary! (Cue confetti 🎉) If you would have asked “What do you think your biggest challenge would be on your first year?” when we opened, it definitely would not have been a global pandemic.
But, we are glad to say we are still here and are thrilled to celebrate our first year in this wonderful community!
To celebrate our birthday (and of course our Dia de los Muertos and Halloween), we have a bunch of treats lined up for you!
On Friday October 30th, we will have Pan de muerto baked fresh to start the festivities.
On Saturday it starts getting funner. We will:
- Continue selling our Pan de muerto
- We will have fresh homemade cinnamon marshmallows that we will be handing out for free to anybody that mentions the promo and purchases a drink**
- And since it’s game day, we will have Tarheel Blue conchas and polvorones along with our Tarheel puerquitos
- We will also be giving out candy bags full of our favorite Mexican candies when you purchase a children’s book.**
On Sunday we will,
- Continue handing out candy bags full of our favorite Mexican candies when you purchase a children’s book.**
- Continue our marshmallow giveaway to anybody that mentions the promo and purchases a drink**
**WHILE SUPPLIES LAST